Heart Partners Clinic
6 Napier Road #03-09
Gleneagles Medical Centre
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, University of Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians, United Kingdom
- Fellow of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore (Cardiology)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Dr Victor Lim is a cardiologist practising at Gleneagles Hospital, Singapore. Dr Lim specialises in interventional cardiology (coronary angioplasty and stenting). He treats various cardiac conditions such as ischaemic heart disease, arrhythmias, valvular heart disease and cardiomyopathies.
- Dr Lim graduated from University of Glasgow with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery degree in 1993, and became a Member of the Royal College of Physicians, United Kingdom in 1997. He completed his Cardiology training at National Heart Centre Singapore in 2002, and became a Fellow of the Academy of Medical Science in Cardiology in 2003, Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians in Edinburgh in 2007 and a Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology in 2008.
- Dr Lim underwent his Interventional Cardiology Fellowship training with Professor Eberhard Grube at the Herzzentrum Siegburg, Germany from 2004-2005. He was a senior consultant in Cardiology (Interventional Cardiology) at the National Heart Centre, Singapore, before entering private practice in 2009.
- Dr Lim has participated as a speaker or faculty member in various international Interventional Cardiology meetings, and has published many papers in his field.
Health articles shared by Dr Lim Yen Teak, Victor
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Lim Yen Teak, Victor View All
No questions found