Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd, operating as Gleneagles Hospital (“Hospital”), is holding a “#gleneaglessportshealth” Instagram and Facebook Photo Contest (“Contest”) in conjunction with the Hospital’s “Sports Health” campaign and sponsorship as the Official Medical Partner for BNP Paribas WTA Finals Singapore presented by SC Global 2016. Employees of Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
By posting an entry for this Contest on their personal Instagram and Facebook account, the Participant (“Participant”) agrees to these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”):
1. This Contest is open to all Singaporeans, PRs and long-staying foreigners residing in Singapore (“Foreigners”). Foreigners must provide a valid Singapore residential address in order to be eligible to participate in this Contest.
2. Participants under the age of 18 years old must seek parental or guardian consent before participating in the Contest and if required by the Hospital submit proof of such consent.
3. Each Participant can post unlimited entries on their personal Instagram and Facebook account with the hashtag #gleneaglessportshealth.
4.The Participant warrants that he/she is the sole owner of all intellectual property rights (including copyright) and other proprietary rights to the photographs, images, content of the caption, and any creative work and materials entered for this competition (collectively, the “materials”), and that he/she has not licensed or assigned any intellectual property rights in the materials to any person.
5. It is the sole legal responsibility of the Participant to ensure compliance with all ownership and copyright requirements to reproduce the materials for this Contest.
6. The Participant grants the Hospital a non-exclusive, royalty-free and transferable right to use, reproduce, edit or distribute any materials submitted for this Contest in any media format and any media channels as deemed fit by the Hospital for the purposes of promoting this Contest or the causes that the organiser stands for, including awareness of the WTA Finals Singapore and the “SportsHealth” campaign.
7. The Hospital reserves the right to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names and photographs of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate.
8. All entries must be posted on a personal Instagram or Facebook account with a “public” profile setting to be eligible for the Contest by 2359hrs (Singapore Time) on 20 October 2016.
9. Late entries will not be entertained. All details and particulars submitted in the entry must be true, accurate and complete. All entries should portray creativity and originality and derived from “Sports Health” campaign. All entries must include the hashtag #gleneaglessportshealth. Any incorrect or incomplete information found in the entry will result in the disqualification of the entry.
10. The Hospital shall not be responsible for any lost or misdirected entries, whether caused by privacy settings, internet service providers or systems, for entries received after the deadline as a consequence of privacy settings, internet service delays, failures or overloads, technical errors and interruptions.
11. The Hospital reserves the right to disqualify any entry which in the opinion of the Hospital includes any content which may be unlawful, profane, inflammatory, defamatory and/or damaging to the goodwill of the Organizer.
12. Any Participant who is discovered to have used or attempted to use more than one name upon entering the Contest will be disqualified from participating in the Contest and/or redeeming a prize.
13. The Participant acknowledges and agrees that the Hospital reserves the right to disqualify a winner in the event that the Hospital learns of his/her ineligibility after awarding the prize to him/her. In such event, the Hospital reserves the right to demand for the return of the prize or payment of its value from the ineligible Participant.
14. There will be one winner for each prize.
15. The prizes are as follows:
(a)(1 Grand Prize) a pair of Racquet Club tickets to watch 2016 WTA FINALS BNP Paribas WTA Finals Singapore presented by SC Global:
- on 30 October 2016 (Sunday), 4pm at Singapore Indoor Stadium (“Host Venue”) worth over S$4000. The winner of the Grand Prize shall also enjoy all privileges of the Racquet Club tickets, including access to Aces Lounge and free-flow alcohol. The Grand Prize excludes transportation to the Host Venue and parking.
Each Racquet Club pass includes:
- VIP access to Racquet Club pavilion, with gourmet dining and free flow of wine, beer and soft drinks
- Meet-and-greet with players and tennis legends, subject to players’ / legends’ schedules and availability
- Premium, baseline seats during tennis matches
- VIP access to Aces Lounge with alcohol and light snacks
(b) (3 Consolation Prizes) three pairs of premium tickets, worth $189.80 per pair to be given away for next-best three entries.
1 pair of premium tickets for 24 October, 7.30pm
1 pair of premium tickets for 25 October, 7.30pm
1 pair of premium tickets for 26 October, 7.30pm
16. Judging of the winning entry will be determined by a panel from the Hospital. The Hospital’s decision will be final. No appeals will be entertained.
17. All prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable. Prize winners will be notified by email, Instagram or Facebook tagging.
18. The Grand Prize winner will be announced on Gleneagles Hospital SG Instagram, Gleneagles Hospital Singapore Facebook and Yahoo Sports Health site (http://yahoosg-sportshealth.tumblr.com/ ) on 25 October 2016, 1000hrs (Singapore Time).
19. The Grand Prize winner is required to respond by 26 October 2016, 1500hrs (Singapore Time) and to collect the Grand Prize by 27 October 2016, 1800hrs (Singapore Time) at Yahoo! Asia Pacific Pte Ltd (60 Anson Road, #13-01, Mapletree Anson, Singapore 079914). If the Grand Prize winner fails to collect the Grand Prize, the Hospital reserves the right to handle the unclaimed Grand Prize and declare another winner(s) in any such manner deemed fit by the Hospital.
20. The Consolation Prize winners will be announced on Gleneagles Hospital SG Instagram, Gleneagles Hospital Singapore Facebook and Yahoo Sports Health site (http://yahoosg-sportshealth.tumblr.com/ ) on 19 October 2016, 1000hrs (Singapore Time).
21. The Consolation Prize winners are required to respond by 20 October 2016, 1500hrs (Singapore Time) and to collect the Grand Prize by 21 October 2016, 1800hrs (Singapore Time) at Yahoo! Asia Pacific Pte Ltd (60 Anson Road, #13-01, Mapletree Anson, Singapore 079914). If the Consolation Prize winner fails to collect the Grand Prize, the Hospital reserves the right to handle the unclaimed Consolation Prize and declare another winner(s) in any such manner deemed fit by the Hospital
22. The Hospital (including their respective employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any and/or damage suffered by any winner in connection with the Contest.
23. The winners are bound by the terms & conditions for the prize(s).
24. The Hospital reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Hospital shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Hospital for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
25. The Terms & Conditions herein set out shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest.
26. The Hospital reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms & Conditions and/or substitute or replace the prize from time to time without any prior notice.
27. No compensation will be payable if the winner(s) is/are unable to use the prizes as stated.
28. The Hospital accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss), liability, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the winner or their guest in connection with this Contest, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
29. The Hospital retains the right to substitute the prizes with another of similar value in the event the original prize(s) offered is/are not available due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
30. The prize(s) is/are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner(s), and the Hospital excludes all warranties in connection with any Prize to the extent permitted by law.
31. The winner(s) must produce proof of identification (NRIC or passport number) to the Hospital before collection of the prize(s).
32. The Participant shall assume all risks in respect of loss, injury, damage or liability which may arise as a result of or in connection to the Participant’s participation in the Contest, and shall not hold the Hospital responsible in respect thereof except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
33. The Participant shall defend, fully indemnify and hold the Hospital and its employees and agents harmless from and against:
(a) all liabilities, damages, losses, costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) and expenses arising from any claims, demands, actions, proceedings, judgment or execution which the Hospital, its employees or agents may suffer or incur from or in connection to the Participant’s participation in the Contest; and
(b) any claims, demands, actions, proceedings, judgment or execution, arising from infringement or alleged infringement of any copyright or other intellectual property right or violation of confidentiality in the materials produced, reproduced or submitted for the Contest.
34. WTA Tour, Inc. is not a sponsor of this promotion and is not liable for its marketing and execution