Steven's Baby & Child Clinic
38 Irrawaddy Road #07-27
Mount Elizabeth Novena Specialist Centre
- MB ChB (Leicester),
- MMed (Paediatrics),
- FAMS (Paediatrics).
- Dr. Ng obtained his Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery from the University of Leicester in 1988. He subsequently went on to complete his Master of Medicine specialising in Paediatrics and Neonatology, and was admitted as Fellow, of the Academy of Medicine (Paediatrics & Neonatology), Singapore.
- Dr Ng. was a clinical and research fellow in Paediatrics/Neonatology at the Division of Neonatology, Department of Paediatrics in McMaster University Children’s Hospital in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada from 1997 – 1998 as well as a clinical and research fellow in Paediatrics/Neonatology at the Division of Neonatology, Department of Paediatrics in Texas Children’s Hospital and the United States Department of Agriculture/Agricultural Research Service Children’s Nutrition Research Centre, Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas in 1998.
- Dr. Ng was awarded the 2nd Runner-up Prize from the 11th Asian Congress of Paediatrics Award for Best Oral Presentation (Research) in Bangkok, Thailand 2004.
- Dr. Ng is currently practicing as a senior consultant paediatrician and neonatologist at Gleneagles Hospital and is a visiting senior consultant to KK Hospital.
- Dr Ng is also currently Clinical Senior Lecturer In Paediatrics, YLL School of Medicine, NUS.
- Dr Ng currently serves as Chairman of the Chapter of Neonatology, College of Paediatrics & Child Health, Singapore and is also Past President of the College of Paediatrics & Child Health, Singapore.
- Dr. Ng was awarded the International Health Professional of the Year 2007 from the International Biographical Centre in Cambridge, England.
Health articles shared by Dr Ng Chin Yuen, Steven
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Ng Chin Yuen, Steven
No questions found