Andrology, Urology & Continence Centre
6A Napier Road #05-36B/D
Gleneagles Annexe Block
- MBBS (Singapore),
- M. Med (General Surgery) (Singapore),
- FAMS (Urology),
- M. Inst. Urology (Hon) (London),
- FCS FICS (Malaysia)
- Diploma Urology (London)
- Fellowship in Uro-surgery, Western General Hospital (Edinburgh)
- Dr Lim is the Medical Director of Andrology, Urology & Continence Centre at Gleneagles Hospital, Singapore. He also serves as Adjunct Professor (Men’s Health) at Cowen University, Western Australia and Honorary Professor in Urology & Andrology at the HT Naval Medical School in Indonesia. President of the Society for Men’s Health (Singapore), Professor Lim was also founder President of the Society for Continence, Singapore, President of the Asia- Pacific Continence Advisory Board and the Asian Society for Female Urology.
- A member of many international societies, including the American Urological Society, the International Society for Impotence Research and the International Society for the Study of the Aging Male, Dr Lim serves on the editorial board of various journals. He has also published many peer-review journals and has also contributed to nine books.
- Dr. Lim was conferred the Honorary Membership of the Institute of Urology, London (1992), the Singapore Urological Association Lectureship of the Year 2001 and the Emininent reviewer Award of the SMJ & the Eminent Scientist of the Year award 2003 from the World Scientists Forum.
- Dr. Lim’s research interests and specialties include andrology, erectile dysfunction, incontinence and general urology.
Health articles shared by Dr Lim Huat Chye, Peter
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Lim Huat Chye, Peter View All
No questions found