Gleneagles Hospital is supported by Parkway Ambulance Service in the provision of emergency and non-emergency medical transportation for both air and land ambulance evacuation services.
With a mission to provide the highest quality of safety and care for our patients, Parkway Ambulance Service comprises a highly trained team of doctors, nurses and ambulance drivers who are willing to go the extra mile. All our specialists are trained in life-support, first-aid and AED usage.
Our range of services includes:
- Local ambulance calls
- Medical evacuation from seaport and airport
- Hospital-to-hospital transfers
Doctors Appointment/Outpatient Service
- Scheduled doctor/clinic visit
- Scheduled therapy (e.g. dialysis, chemotherapy, rehabilitation)
Hospital Admissions and Discharges
- Home-to-hospital transportation for admissions
- Hospital-to-home transportation for discharges
Special Events Coverage
- Ambulance coverage for events like sports day, games, carnivals, family days, exhibitions and conferences.
Make an Enquiry
Gleneagles Singapore 24 Hour A&E Helpline: Line 1 +65 6470 5688
Gleneagles Singapore 24 Hour A&E Helpline: Line 2 +65 6470 5700
Parkway Ambulance Service provides swift medical evacuation and repatriation services to critically ill patients. Our medical escorts will accompany the patient on the flight over to Singapore, monitor the patient’s condition during the flight and provide constant care until arrival at Gleneagles Hospital.
Evacuation hotline: (65) 6473 2222 & (65) 9322 9292