Leonard Koh Diabetes, Thyroid & Hormone Practice
6 Napier Road #04-12
Gleneagles Medical Centre
- MBBS - NUS-Singapore, 1985
- M Med (Int Med) - NUS-Singapore, 1991
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians - FRCP (Edin)
- Fellow of the Academy of Medicine - FAMS
- Dr Leonard Koh is an endocrinology specialist currently practicing at Gleneagles Hospital, Singapore. He manages patients with hormonal and metabolic issues such as diabetes, thyroid disease, calcium disorders and osteoporosis, obesity, lipid disorders, adrenal and pituitary disease, endocrine hypertension, growth and pubertal problems, hypogonadism and aging-related problems.
- Dr Koh completed his specialist training at the Division of Endocrinology, University of California, San Francisco, where he was a clinical and research fellow from 1996 to 1997. He served at public health institutions since 1985 as a senior consultant before he went into private practice in 2004. He has been visiting consultant at the Singapore General Hospital since 2006.
- Dr Koh was president of the Endocrine & Metabolic Society of Singapore from 2006-2008 and the Osteoporosis Society of Singapore from 2004-2008. He was chairman of the Ministry of Health Clinical Practice Guidelines (MOH CPG) workgroups on Osteoporosis in 2001 and Obesity in 2002, and was a member of the MOH CPG workgroups on Health Screening in 2002 and management of the Aging Male in 2005. He has authored over 30 publications in international and local journals and book chapters, and has served as a reviewer for both international and local journals.
Health articles shared by Dr Koh Kia Hui, Leonard
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Koh Kia Hui, Leonard
No questions found