Roland Chong Gastroenterology & Medical Centre Pte Ltd
6 Napier Road #09-14
Gleneagles Medical Centre
- M. MED (Internal Medicine)
- MRCP (UK)
- MRCP (Ireland)
- FRCP (Ireland)
- FRCP (Edinburgh)
- FAMS (Gastroenterology)
- Prior to entering private practice, Dr. Chong was the Deputy Director, and subsequently Director of the Endoscopy Centre at Singapore General Hospital from 1993 to 1996.
- In 1990, he won the Asia Pacific Association's Young Investigators' prize for Study of the Liver for the paper presentation entitled, “The relationship between Alcohol, Lipids and Apolipoproteins.”
- Dr. Chong was a Co-Chairman of the Ministry of Health Practice Guidelines on the Management of Hepatitis B, as well as Chairman of a similar guideline on the use of antibiotics. He is currently a member of the Editorial Committee and Editor of the section on Gastroenterology in the Guidelines on the Use of Steroids in General Practice.
- Dr. Chong is presently Chairman of the Chapter of Gastroenterologists with the College of Physicians in Singapore. He is also a member of the National Advisory Committee on Gastroenterology, Ministry of Health and member of the Medical Expert Panel for the Surbodinate Courts Mediation Service.
- Dr. Chong’s clinical interests include Therapeutic Endoscopy and liver disease.
Health articles shared by Dr Chong Siong Eng, Roland
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Chong Siong Eng, Roland
No questions found