- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery - MBBS - NUS-Singapore, 1978
- FRCSEd (Gen Surg) - Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (RCSE), U.K, 1985
- FAMS (Gen Surg) - Academy of Medicine, Singapore, 1994
- Fellow of the International College of Surgeons - FICS (USA)
- Dr Michael Hoe is a general surgeon currently practicing in Gleneagles Hospital, Singapore. He has a special interest in gastrointestinal surgery, hepatobiliary & pancreatic Surgery, endoscopic and laparoscopic surgery (minimally invasive surgery).
- Before starting private practice at Gleneagles Medical Centre in 2004, Dr Hoe was chief of surgery at Changi General Hospital (CGH), clinical associate professor of Surgery of National University of Singapore and a member of the Specialist Training Committee for General Surgery. He was an examiner for the final M.B.B.S. examination at the National University of Singapore, and joint FRCSE/FAMS Exit Examination in General Surgery. Dr Hoe was actively involved in the teaching of undergraduates, postgraduate doctors - Basic Speciality Trainees and Advanced Speciality trainees in General Surgery, and training of general surgical consultants. He was voted best teacher at CGH in 1998 and 2002.
- Dr Hoe's practice includes all aspects of general surgery, diagnostic and therapeutic upper and gastro-intestinal endoscopy, including ERCP, biliary tract and pancreatic surgery, and advanced laparoscopic surgery.
Health articles shared by Dr Hoe Nan Yuh, Michael
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Hoe Nan Yuh, Michael View All
No questions found