- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Master of Medicine (Surgery)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, Glasgow
- Fellow of the International College of Surgeons, USA
- Fellow of the Academy of Medicine (General Surgery)
- Dr Andrew See is a general surgeon currently practising at Gleneagles Hospital, Singapore. Dr See’s special interests include head and neck surgery, upper gastrointestinal surgery and surgical oncology (cancer surgery).
- Other treatments that Dr See offers include radiotherapy, chemotherapy, speech and swallowing therapy, cervical lymph node assessment and breast cancer treatment. Dr See also treats thyroid and parathyroid diseases, parotid and other salivary gland tumours and diseases, congenital cysts, and fistulas of the head and neck.
- Dr See was senior registrar at the Royal Marsden Cancer Hospital and Institute of Cancer Research in London from 1995 to 1996. Prior to starting his private practice, Dr See worked at the Singapore General Hospital and Changi General Hospital.
Health articles shared by Dr See Chye Heng, Andrew
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr See Chye Heng, Andrew View All
No questions found