International Neuro Associates
3 Mount Elizabeth #09-10
Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre
- MBBS Singapore (1985)
- FRCS Edinburgh (1993)
- FCSSK Hong Kong (1993)
- FHKAM Hong Kong (1998)
- FAMS Singapore (2003)
- Dr Keith Goh presently is the Consultant Neurosurgeon of International Neuro Associates, based at Mount Elizabeth Hospital in Signapore. He is also Honorory Associate Professor of Neurosugery at the Prince of Wales Hospital of the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- Dr Goh earned his medical degree from the National University of Singapore in 1985 and subsequently underwent neurosurgical residency in Hong Kong and subspecialty training in paediatric neurosurgery in New York. His bibliography includes 40 original articles, 10 book chapters and 104 abstracts and lectures on his various research interests, such as brain and spinal cord tumours, stroke and neurologic disorders in children.
- In Singapore, he is known for leading surgical teams in rarely performed surgeries to separate 3 sets of conjoined twins from Nepal, Iran and Korea in 2001 and 2003. He has been featured in major news media, newspapers and televion (CNN, BBC, CNA, ITV).
- Dr Goh's specialty interest are paediatric neurosurgery, neuro-oncology (brain and spinal cord tumours), stroke and stroke risk assessment, minimally invasive neurosurgery for spine conditions, chronic pain management , and functional restoration of patients.
- Consultant Neurosurgeon & Medical Director, international Neuro Associates, Mount Elizabeth Hospital
- Associate Professor of Neurosurgery, Prince of Wales Hospital, Chinese University of Hong Kong
Health articles shared by Dr Goh Yu-Ching, Keith
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Goh Yu-Ching, Keith
No questions found