CHRIS CHONG CLINIC PTE LTD
6A Napier Road #02-35
Gleneagles Annexe Block
- MBBS (S'pore),
- M MED (S'pore),
- MRCOG (London),
- MRACOG (Australia)
- Dr. Chong obtained his Bachelor of Medicine and Master of Medicine at the National University of Singapore. He is also a Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists in London and Australia.
- Dr. Chong was a Visiting Consultant at the Urogynae Centre at the K K Women's and Children's Hospital and also a Senior Clinical Lecturer at The National University of Singapore. He was also a pioneer in the use of the gynemesh in the treatment of severe utero-prolapse. Dr. Chong currently serves on the Board of Directors at the International Urogynecological Association (IUGA) and is a Council Member in the O & G Society of Singapore. He is also part of the Asia-Oceania Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Dr. Chong was also awarded the KK CEO Heart Award in 2003.
- Dr. Chong’s clinical interests include cystocele mesh repair surgery, laparoscopic (minimally invasive) surgery, prolapse, incontinence and pelvic floor reconstruction surgery, surgery using the Tension-free Vaginal Tape (TVT) sling procedure, urologic surgery and vaginal rejuvenation (vaginoplasty).
- Conditions he treats include female genital cancer, female sexual dysfunction, heavy periods, infertility, menopause, menstrual cramps, ovarian cysts, prolapses of the womb, bladder and bowel, sub-fertility, urinary incontinence, urinary tract infections, uterine fibroids, and vaginal discharges and infections. He also performs women's health screenings, colonscopy, in-vitro fertilisation and intra-uterine insemination treatments, and vaginoplasty.
- 2003 KK Hospital CEO Heart Award
Health articles shared by Dr Chong Yew Luen, Christopher
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Chong Yew Luen, Christopher
No questions found