CHRIS CHONG CLINIC PTE LTD
6A Napier Road #02-35
Gleneagles Annexe Block
- MBBS (S'pore),
- M MED (S'pore),
- MRCOG (London),
- MRACOG (Australia)
- Dr. Chong obtained his Bachelor of Medicine and Master of Medicine at the National University of Singapore. He is also a Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists in London and Australia.
- Dr. Chong was a Visiting Consultant at the Urogynae Centre at the K K Women's and Children's Hospital and also a Senior Clinical Lecturer at The National University of Singapore. He was also a pioneer in the use of the gynemesh in the treatment of severe utero-prolapse. Dr. Chong currently serves on the Board of Directors at the International Urogynecological Association (IUGA) and is a Council Member in the O & G Society of Singapore. He is also part of the Asia-Oceania Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Dr. Chong was also awarded the KK CEO Heart Award in 2003.
- Dr. Chong’s clinical interests include cystocele mesh repair surgery, laparoscopic (minimally invasive) surgery, prolapse, incontinence and pelvic floor reconstruction surgery, surgery using the Tension-free Vaginal Tape (TVT) sling procedure, urologic surgery and vaginal rejuvenation (vaginoplasty).
- Conditions he treats include female genital cancer, female sexual dysfunction, heavy periods, infertility, menopause, menstrual cramps, ovarian cysts, prolapses of the womb, bladder and bowel, sub-fertility, urinary incontinence, urinary tract infections, uterine fibroids, and vaginal discharges and infections. He also performs women's health screenings, colonscopy, in-vitro fertilisation and intra-uterine insemination treatments, and vaginoplasty.
- 2003 KK Hospital CEO Heart Award
Health articles shared by Dr Chong Yew Luen, Christopher
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Chong Yew Luen, Christopher View All
No questions found