- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, National University of Singapore
- Member of the Royal Australian College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Master of Medicine, National University of Singapore
- Dr Low is an obstetrician & gynaecologist currently practising at Gleneagles Hospital, Singapore. Her clinical interests include the management of menopausal issues, laparoscopic surgery for women’s problems, and treatment of gynaecological issues such as endometriosis, uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts and Pap smear abnormalities.
- After graduating from the National University of Singapore in 1988, Dr Low received her O&G training in KK Women’s & Children’s Hospital where she completed her Master of Medicine (Singapore) and became a member of The Royal Australian College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists in 1996 and a Fellow of the Academy of Medicine of Singapore (O&G) in 1999.
- Dr Low's service as a consultant at KK Hospital, one of the busiest maternity and women’s hospitals in Southeast Asia, has provided her with many years of experience in the management and treatment of gynaecological issues (including endometriosis, uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, pelvic/genital infections, etc), Pap smear abnormalities, colposcopy and fertility challenges and treatment. Dr Low is experienced in laparoscopic surgery, and she has a special interest in the management of menopausal issues. She played a pivotal role in organising the Menopause department in KK Hospital before she left public practice in 2003.
- Dr Low’s warm and amicable personality has earned her several Certificates of Service Commendation from KK Hospital and the Ministry of Health. She is a current member of the Obstetrical and Gynaecological Society of Singapore, the Asia Pacific Menopause Federation and the Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology Singapore.
Health articles shared by Dr Low Wen Yong, Brenda
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Low Wen Yong, Brenda View All
No questions found