ASC Clinic for Women
6 Napier Road
Gleneagles Medical Centre
- MBBS (S’pore)
- M. Med O&G (S’pore)
- MRCOG (UK)
- MRANZCOG (Aust-NZ)
- FAMS (S’pore)
- Dr. Siow had more than 15 years of institutional practice before setting up ASC Clinic for Women at Gleneagles Medical Centre. He graduated from the Medical School of National University of Singapore, obtained his Masters Degree in Year 2000 and became a Member of the Royal Australia & New Zealand College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists. He is also a Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists in United Kingdom and Academy of Medicine, Singapore.
- Dr. Siow has a special interest in laparoscopic surgery and was awarded the Singapore Government Scholarship for Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery. He spent a year in Sydney, Australia, mastering the art of Laparoscopic Pelvic Floor Reconstruction and Severe Endometriosis Surgery. Following his return, Anthony became the Director of Minimally Invasive Surgery Centre at KK Hospital. He spearheaded the KK Laparoscopic Fellowship Training Program, pioneered the Laparoscopic Suturing Workshop, established the KK Endometriosis Clinic and implemented a validated MTX Treatment Protocol for Ectopic Pregnancy.
- Dr. Siow’s passion for teaching earned him the KK Hospital Outstanding Clinical Teacher Award in 2007. His reputation as a dedicated laparoscopic trainer attracted specialists from Malaysia, Thailand, Brunei, Indonesia, Philippines and the region to train with him.
- Dr. Siow is the first gynaecologist in Singapore to perform Single Incision Laparoscopy for Hysterectomy and Myomectomy. He is among the few in the region to have done more than 200 such cases and is frequently invited to teach and demonstrate Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery.
- Apart from laparoscopy, he constantly keeps himself abreast of the best evidence based management for General OBGYN conditions like vaginal discharges, menstruation irregularities, infertility and menopausal adjustments. Dr. Siow still enjoys guiding his patients through their pregnancy and finds the birth of their newborn, the ultimate joy one can experience with the parents.
Health articles shared by Dr Siow Yew Ming, Anthony
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Siow Yew Ming, Anthony
No questions found