Orthopaedic & Traumatic Surgery
6 Napier Road #04-05
Gleneagles Medical Centre
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS,Hon)(New South Wales, Australia)
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS) (ORTH)
- Fellow of the Academy of Medicine (FAMS)
- Fellow of the International College of Surgeons (FICS)
- FAOrth. A
- Dr. Chang was Senior Registrar in Orthopaedic Surgery at Tan Tock Seng Hospital and Singapore General Hospital in 1980. From 1981 to this present day, Dr. Chang is currently a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon specializing in the Practice of Traumatic, Arthroscopic, Spinal & Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Chang has worked in, the field of Orthopaedic, Trauma and Spinal Surgery for more than 35 years. His special interests include Traumatic, Arthroscopic, Spinal & Reconstructive Surgery. He is also the Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon to Gleneagles Hospital, Mount Elizabeth Hospital and Parkway East Hospital (East Shore Hospital). Dr. Chang is an accredited specialist in Orthopaedic Surgery by Specialist Accreditation Board, Ministry of Health, Singapore. He was also former member of the Medical Advisory Board, Gleneagles Hospital. Dr. Chang is a current Fellow of the International College of Surgeons (F.I.C.S.). In 2004, he served as the Treasurer of the International College of Surgeons (Singapore Section). Then in 2005, he was made Honorary Surgeons Auditor of the International College of Surgeons (Singapore Section), and in 2006, he was nominated and currently holds the position of Vice-President of the International College of Surgeons. Dr. Chang is also the current Vice-Chairman of the Chapter of Orthopaedic Surgeons, College of Surgeons, Singapore.
- Dr. Chang’s clinical interests include arthritis, back pain, bunions (hallux valgus), foot injuries and disorders, fractures, neck pain and sports injuries.
Health articles shared by Dr Chang Wei Chun, Eddie
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Chang Wei Chun, Eddie
No questions found