James Lee Orthopaedic Surgery
6 Napier Road #09-15
Gleneagles Medical Centre
- MBBS (Singapore)
- FAMS (Surgery, Singapore)
- FRCS (Edinburgh)
- Dr. Lee is presently a Visiting Consultant to the Department of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Changi General Hospital and was a Clinical Tutor in Orthopedics, Faculty of Medicine, NUS. He held the post of Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon and Head of the Shoulder Service in Toa Payoh Hospital since 1st July 1992. He was also Visiting Consultant to Changi Hospital and the SAF since 1989. He held the post of Deputy Head, Accident & Emergency Department Toa Payoh Hospital in 1989-91.
- He has held several executive post in the Singapore Orthopaedic Association as Assistant Honorary Secretary General from 1992-93 and Honorary Secretary General from 1993-94. He was also Honorary Secretary General and Treasurer of the Sports Medicine Association of Singapore 1993-96. He is also a life member of the National Activities Foundation. He was a AO Fellow at the Kantonnssanal, St Gallen, Switzerland, in 1994 where he did his work in Spine, Shoulder and Knee Surgery. His interest in Shoulder Surgery in particular is recognized internationally. He is an Affiliate International Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Dr. Lee’s clinical interests include ankle injuries and disorders, foot injuries and disorders, hip osteoarthritis, knee injuries and disorders, knee osteoarthritis, orthopedic diseases, rheumatoid arthritis, shoulder injuries and disorders, spinal diseases, torn cartilage and torn ligaments.
- He won the coveted the first Young Surgeon's Award 1988 in Singapore Orthopaedic Association Annual Scientific Meeting.
Health articles shared by Dr Lee Chong Hwa, James
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Lee Chong Hwa, James View All
No questions found