Pan Orthopaedics & Spine Surgery
38 Irrawaddy Road #06-50
Mount Elizabeth Novena Specialist Centre
- MB BCh BAO
- M Med (Orthopaedic Surgery)
- MRCSEd (RCS, Edinburgh, United Kingdom)
- FRCSEd (Orthopaedic Surgery)
- Dr Pan Woei Jack is an Orthopaedic Surgeon with sub-specialty interest in Spine Surgery. After graduating from Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland in 1994, he started his journey as a doctor in Singapore. He went through a wide-variety of experiences as a junior doctor in general practice, geriatrics, general surgery, hand surgery and colorectal surgery before embarking on his love for Orthopaedic Surgery.
- In 2002, Dr Pan attained his postgraduate diploma as a Member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and his Master of Medicine in Orthopaedic Surgery from the National University of Singapore. Subsequently, he underwent postgraduate training in Orthopaedics Surgery and was later trained at Changi General Hospital, Singapore General Hospital, National University Hospital and KK Women's & Children's Hospital. After his training, he successfully completed his Fellowship examination in Hong Kong and was admitted as a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh in 2007.
- After his Fellowship examination, Dr Pan spent some time in KK Women and Children's Hospital doing Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery before joining Changi General Hospital as an Orthopaedic and Spine Surgeon. At Changi General Hospital, Dr Pan took care of and operated on patients with fractures, osteoarthritis, sports injuries, foot and ankle problems, hand and upper limb problems and, specifically, spine problems.
- Following this, Dr Pan underwent further training in Spine Surgery at the world renowned Wooridul Spine Hospital in Seoul, South Korea where he was trained in minimally-invasive spine surgery. This included techniques in spinal injections and also percutaneous endoscopic lumbar discectomy also known as 'keyhole' discectomy.
- Dr Pan is a member of the Singapore Medical Association, Singapore Orthopaedic Association, AO Spine and the North American Spine Society. His philosophy in life is to treat every person with the utmost respect and to do the right thing. Dr Pan believes in going all out for his patients to ensure that they receive the best care possible in the most affordable and cost-effective manner. He strongly believes that patients should be totally involved in the decision-making process when it comes to their health.
- Dr Pan completes his life with his loving and supportive wife and 3 wonderful teenagers.
Health articles shared by Dr Pan Woei, Jack
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Pan Woei, Jack
No questions found