3 Mount Elizabeth #06-03
Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre
6A Napier Road #02-42
Gleneagles Annex Block
38 Irrawaddy Road #07-31
Mount Elizabeth Novena Specialist Centre
- MBBS (Singapore) 1982
- FRCS (Orth Surg) (Edin) 1987
- FRCS (Orth Surg) (Glasg) 1987
- FAMS (Orthopaedics) 1991
- Dr Francis Wong graduated from the National University of Singapore in 1982 and was admitted as Fellow to the Royal College of Surgeons (Glasgow) and Fellow to the Royal College of Surgeons (Edinburgh) in 1987.
- Dr Wong was admitted as a fellow of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore in 1991 under Orthopaedic specialist register.
- Dr Wong began his training in Orthopaedic surgery as a trainee in the University Department of Orthopaedics,
University of Singapore. On graduation, he worked a senior resident in the National University Hospital, Alexandra Hospital and Tan Tock Seng Hospital before being made a consultant at the Singapore General Hospital.
He was awarded the prestigious HMDP fellowship to which he spent time at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital in London and Stanmore as well as Adenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge specialising in paediatric orthopaedics and adult reconstruction surgery.
- On return to Singapore, he was in charge of the development of the Paediatric Orthopaedic Service at SGH.
- Dr Wong began full private practice in 1996 in Mt Elizabeth Hospital. He has a special interest in the management of congenital hip and foot abnormalities as well as co-management of children with special needs like cerebral palsy. He also has a special interest in fully navigated total knee replacement surgery.
Health articles shared by Dr Wong Yoke Hae, Francis
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Wong Yoke Hae, Francis View All
No questions found