Singapore Knee, Sports and Orthopaedic Clinic
6 Napier Road #03-07
Gleneagles Medical Centre
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery - MBBS (Hong Kong) 2000
- Member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh - MRCS (Edin) 2003
- Master of Medicine - M Med (Ortho Surg)(Singapore) 2007
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons - FRCS (Orth Surg) (Edin) 2011
- Dr Ambrose Yung is an orthopaedic surgeon currently practicing in Gleneagles Hospital, Singapore. He has extensive experience in treatments such as partial knee replacement, complex primary total knee replacement, revision knee replacement, minimal invasive knee and shoulder sports surgery.
- After his orthopaedic specialist qualification, he was awarded 1-year fellowship in world renowned Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre, Oxford University Hospital and Hip & Knee Division, Southampton University Hospital. During his fellowship, he was well trained in minimal invasive partial knee replacement and complex total knee replacement, computer navigational partial and total knee replacement.
- Dr Yung was awarded a Minister for Health Award, Singapore for his contribution to medical relief in the Indonesian earthquake in 2006. After his voluntary medical work during the SARS epidemic in 2003, he was awarded a Certificate of Honour, Hospital Authority of Hong Kong for his contribution in fighting against SARS.
- He is a senior clinical lecturer in the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore, and Clinical Physician Faculty, SingHealth Residency.
Health articles shared by Dr Yung Wai Yin, Ambrose
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Yung Wai Yin, Ambrose
No questions found