Single Heritage Room
Room size: 25.7m2 – 28.5m2
Our Single Heritage Rooms are furnished with thoughtful details to support your recovery in an intimate setting.
In addition to standard amenities, enjoy convenient access to an in-room air purifier, water dispenser, Nespresso machine, and electronic bidet.
For patients with limited mobility, you can even activate Google Nest smart room automation to easily adjust the air-conditioning, TV, curtains and lighting using voice control.
Rooms 122 and 123 have direct access or view of our roof garden.
Enjoy scenic views of lush greenery from our single heritage room
Get access to the green rooftop garden, which offers a calming respite from the city
Freshen up in the bright and spacious ensuite bathroom
Individual temperature control
Spacious guest lounge
Adjoining living room and optional outdoor terrace
Multi-function USB power points
Smart room automation (Voice control)
In-room water dispenser
In-room air purifier
Direct roof garden access
Bath and Toiletries
Luxury toiletries with plush towels and slippers
LED TV with in-room entertainment system
Daily copy of the local newspaper
Food and Beverage
5 nourishing meals per day
In-room coffee machine
Complimentary minibar (1 set per admission)
24-hour nursing services
24-hour in-house security
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Price listed is for room charge only. Daily treatment fees apply for inpatient and day surgery cases.
- You will receive an estimate of your full bill amount upon admission.
- If the hospital charges exceed your first deposit, an additional deposit will be required.
- For the most accurate cost for your treatment, please enquire at the hospital directly.