- Related Treatments and Services
Ophthalmologists examine, diagnose, treat and rehabilitate a spectrum of eye conditions.
Diagnostic services and treatments for eye conditions include:
- Refractive surgery (LASIK, surface ablation or SMILE)
- Implantable contact lens
- Cataract surgery
- Presbyopia treatment
- Glaucoma lasers/surgeries (including minimally invasive glaucoma surgery)
- Diabetic retinopathy treatment
- Age-related macular degeneration (AMD) treatment
- Retinal detachment surgery
- Other vitreoretinal eye surgeries (e.g. epiretinal membrane or macular hole surgery)
- Corneal transplant (artificial and conventional)
- Neuro-ophthalmology (visual problems related to nervous systems) treatment
- Ocular inflammation and immunology treatment
- Oculoplastic surgery (on the eye and the surrounding structures)
- Ophthalmic pathology service
- Paediatric ophthalmology service
- Strabismus treatment and surgeries
*This is not a complete list of all the diagnostic procedures and treatments we provide. The information provided is for educational reference only and should not be seen as medical advice.
Please consult one of our qualified healthcare specialists for an accurate diagnosis before starting on any treatment.